• @SimpleWisps

Tokyo adventure

Last December 21, Me and my family went to japan.

Our departure back home was on december 25. ( I guess we're santa clauses now).

In this blog post I'll write what happened and my review on our trip.

Day 1: The arrival

We arrived at japan a bit late. It's about a 4 hour trip going there.

Our tour guide picked us up from the airport and drove us to our air Bnb. We stayed at a condominium at level 5. It was a 4 roomed condo, with the bedrooms at the second floor and an up stairs toilet. At the ground floor there was a traditional Japanese living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It was a bit dusty. I was a bit fine with it, since I know the purpose of staying is to sleep. But my family is opposed of that. Then we saw a dirty napkin at toilet, then I also changed my idea. So that night we complained about it to the tour guide and he called up the owner to clean it.

There was actually a funny scene before all this. The tour guide for got the passcode of the condo and we have to wait for a bit. Seems like the tour guide is kind of Inexperieced about this...

Day 2: Disney sea

Our tour guide dropped us off at the Hotel at Disneyland and we walked our way to the entrance. Disney sea is much closer to the Disneyland hotel. The weather was a bit rainy and there were a lot of people. ( It's obvious since it was saturday). we went to alot of shows than rides. My family isin't the thrilled type, which is a bummer since I wanted to go on the rides. At the end of the day we just bought alot of food and a bit of souveniers ( It's expensive there). I also took a photo with cruella de vil.

Day 3: Mt fuji and the outlet store

The Mt.Fuji trip was a total failure. (I straight up gonna say that to your face). It was disappointing to not see- the most famous land mark of japan- due to intense fog and rain. I was pretty sad about it.

But I'll look at the bright side (for now).

We experienced a Japanese sushi restaurant. ( You know, the one with the convator belts) We took so long because we had too much fun with it.

After that we went to an outlet store. It was full of signature brands like Guess and Prada. Luckily there was a pokemon store there so I at least did'nt get bored. I bought some pokemon merch.

DAY 4: City tour

As the name implies, we went on a city tour.

First we went to take some photos of Tokyo sky tree.

Unfortunately, we couldn't go inside since we have to pay a fee to enter. We gotta have a schedule to follow!

Next, we went to Asakusa Kannon temple. (forgive me if I didn't get the place correct , there are a lot of temples in tokyo).

It was crowded. I couldn't even take a good picture!

After that, we went to the land of anime, Akihabara! we ate some noodles and I begin to spend all my money on figurines and Gatchapons. But, I T W A S W O R T H I T

I bought a madoka magica figurine, and two touken ranbu figurines.

After spending the whole day there, We went back to the Air bnb. It's a bit sad and disappointing that we couldn't explore, like Shibuya crossing, Harujuku, and much more! Alas, it's too late...

DAY 5: The departure back home

We went shopping for a bit before heading out to the airport. I was so sad to leave this place, but not all fun things stay. So I looked on the bright side. I thank japan for being hospitable and kind people. I really had fun, and I wish I could come back again in the future!

#Travel #Japan #Newbie